A lot of us start up our businesses selling at farmer's markets and events - it's a great way to meet the locals, test out your products and make some money. There's some good ways to do this so that the events are more successful for you. In this class, we cover:
- How many different items to make
- How many items to make for the number of people who are coming
- How to make the most of your stall
- How to use these events as a marketing tool
- How to decide if an event is a good idea for you and your business
- What to do if it gets rained out, people don't show up, etc.
- What to do AFTER an event to continue the wave of interest in your business
This is a jam-packed class with loads of handy hints and tips as well as a downloadble worksheet to help you make sure every event is a success.