Please familiarise yourself with the following terms and conditions:
emzeegee pty ltd (trading as “The Business of Baking”), located in Melbourne Australia, complies with all Australian Consumer Laws as follows:
- Refund and Return Policy: All payments made for courses, e-books and other digital products available for sale on thebizofbaking.com or learning.thebizofbaking.com are non-refundable after a period of thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.
- Refund procedures: If a refund request is made within the 30 days, all access to the product will be removed and a refund will be actioned within seven (7) days of the request, only via the payment method originally used (so refund is by PayPal if purchase was made via PayPal.)
- Method of delivery: Enrolment in digital classes is generally done immediately after purchase, however if there is an issue with access, please get in touch via email.
- Payment plan terms: If you have selected a payment plan, payments must be made in accordance with the plan set out as per the course- in the case of Build Your Profitable Cake Business, payments are made monthly for 10 months in succession.
- Currency: All payments are in USD unless otherwise specified.
- Fees and Charges: Any additional fees or charges laid by third party payment gateways are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Cancellation policy of payment plans: Payment plans for Build Your Profitable Cake Business cannot be cancelled until the amount is paid in full – by purchasing and using a payment plan, you are agreeing to pay the amount in full. Cancellations to payment plans will only be accepted within thirty (30) days of purchase. If (for any reason) you stop paying your payment plan, access to all products will be removed immediately and any monies paid towards the plan are non-refundable.
- Limit of Liability: The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation. These courses, books and ebooks are sold with the understanding that the author (Michelle Green) is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional services. If professional services are required, the services of a competent professional should be sought. Neither the company (emzeegee pty ltd) or the author (Michelle Green) shall be liable for damages arising herefrom.
- Notification about theft of website content and copying of ideas: NO PART of these website pages, downloadables, videos or any content contained anywhere on learning.thebizofbaking.com may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in ANY form by ANY means, electronic, mechanical, printed, copying, recording, scanning or otherwise except where permission is expressly given in writing by Michelle Green (on behalf of emzeegee pty. ltd.) The copyright of all website pages, downloadables, videos or any content contained anywhere on learning.thebizofbaking.com is owned wholly and solely by emzeegee pty ltd.
By purchasing courses, books or ebooks from thebizofbaking.com or learning.thebizofbaking.com you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.